Full-Time Clinical Supervisor – Wraparound
Founded in 1975, The Help Group is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive nonprofit of its kind in the United States serving children with special needs related to autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems.
POSITION: Clinical Supervisor – Wraparound
MA, MSW, MFT, LCSW, ,Psy. D.or PhD. in psychology, counseling, social work or related field; valid California clinical license. A minimum of three years experience specific to emotionally disturbed children and adults, minimum of two years administrative experience in implementing treatment programs, knowledge of and skills in areas of individual, group, and family therapy.
• Provide under Director’s supervision, administrative oversight to the Wraparound Department
• Supervise therapists, therapy interns, case managers, administrative staff and parent advocates as assigned.
• Provide direct therapy for Wraparound cases on a half time basis.
• Provide didactic trainings, group supervision as assigned.
• Oversee compliance with Agency policies for supervisees.
• Provide 24 hour availability and crisis intervention to supervisees as well as clients on an as-needed basis.
• Work closely with Client Services Quality Assurance Director to ensure documentation requirements are met.
• Attend outside agency meetings with community liaisons including Impact Wraparound meetings in SPAs 2 and 5.
• Ensure that all paperwork is complete and paperwork deadlines are met.
• Provide 24- hour availability and crisis intervention to supervisees as well as clients on an as-needed basis.
• Ensure documentation requirements are met for supervisees in a timely and accurate manner.
• Comply with agency guidelines, policies and procedures.
The Help Group offers wonderful training opportunities, a supportive, professional work environment and great benefits, including:
• Excellent benefits, including a 100% employer-sponsored health insurance plan
• Dental, vision, and life insurance
• 403b retirement plan
• Flexible Spending Account
• Vacation and Sick Leave