Full-Time Digital Recruitment Director
We are Work for Progress and we hire for non-profit groups that tackle big issues facing our country. We are looking for a digital recruiter who will be crucial in developing and helping run powerful online campaigns.
This job could be for you if you are a quick learner, driven, and passionate about using digital organizing recruit the next generation of leaders who will fight to stop global warming, get big money out of elections, and keep our air, water and food healthy and safe.
• Develop an online strategy that will attract the best candidates for our positions and build our brand
• Create and send email content that will reach hundreds of thousands of potential candidates
• Design and curate eye-catching social media content that builds our online following
• Develop partnerships with vendors to maximize our capacity
• Analyze the results of your work, and adjust your strategy based on successes and failures
• Keep your projects on track, hold people accountable to their deliverables, and communicate regularly with your team
The candidate we are looking for …
• Can boil complex issues down to a single sentence
• Has theories on what works online and can point to examples to back it up
• Is excited to learn new tools and isn’t afraid of HTML
• Wants to make the world better and is ready to act to make it happen
• Has built something from scratch
• Sweats the details
Locations: Boston, MA; Washington, DC; Denver, CO
Compensation & Benefits: The target starting compensation for this position is $25,500 in the first year. Work for Progress offers a competitive benefits package. We also offer an excellent training program and opportunities for advancement
Application Deadline: Please submit your application and cover letter by February 2nd, 2017.
To Apply: http://workforprogress.org/apply/?pos=Work+for+Progress+Digital+Recruiter&org=Work+for+Progress&id=191
Work for Progress is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or veteran status.