Full-Time Resident Adviser
Our Vision for this Role
The Reset Foundation seeks an outstanding Resident Adviser to work directly with Reset students in a residential setting. Reset strives to create an environment as conducive to learning and growth as possible—our residences are home-like spaces, where we strive to create a familial environment with wrap-around supports.
This is an opportunity for someone passionate about supporting students in their academic, professional, and personal journeys. With the other RAs, this person will be able to help shape the residential program experience for Reset’s first class of students. This position works a mix of day-time, overnight (with sleeping quarters provided), and weekend shifts, with commensurate time off and a generous PTO policy.
– Collaborate with safety personnel and campus staff to provide supervision for up to 20 young men
– Communicate and consistently uphold community expectations, policies, and procedures to support Reset’s safe and positive living environment
– With other RAs, manage residential operations, including transportation, food, inventory, clean up, emergency procedures and laundry
– Build strong, supportive relationships with students
– Actively maintain balance of empathy and accountability, flexibility and clear boundaries
– Collaborating with staff and individually, assist students with personal and interpersonal development, academic planning, and goal setting, and other key goals
Program & Community Building:
– Support the coordination and implementation of morning, evening, and weekend programming and activities
– Cultivate a safe and connected student community that honors individuality and unity