Full-Time Administrative Business Manager
At Energy Solutions, we focus on the big impacts and we believe that market-based programs are a powerful force to deliver large scale energy, carbon and water use savings. For over 27 years we’ve harnessed that power to offer proven performance-based solutions for our utility, government and institutional customers. Our market-based products deliver environmental and resource solutions that are better for business and better for society. Working with key national market actors across the country and internationally, we keep more carbon out of the atmosphere than any other company in our space. Additionally, we are a rapidly growing company that invests in staff development and culture and as a result employees build life-long careers here at Energy Solutions. The company is also partly owned by employees so each team member benefits from the success of the company.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Business Manager. A successful candidate will be a solution-oriented problem solver, a strategic thinker that will proactively identify gaps to gain efficiency and streamline the workload. Additionally, you are systematic and have scrupulous attention to detail, a growth mindset and advance each task as far as you are able before seeking additional input, can be flexible and understand time management to work with competing priorities. A plus if you understand the importance and value of developing and fostering relationships with both internal and external customers and excel at dynamic communication.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage administrative aspects of executive deliverables, including editing and
- proofreading documents, presentations, handling inquiries, and filing
- Provide task management support for executives, coordinate high priority action items
- Periodic creation of reports including solicitation and follow up with cross functional business leadership
- Provide property management coordination by working with property managers and directly with contractors on small projects. Review contracts and approve invoices as needed.
- Coordinate with accounting resource
- Set up and implement systems to maintain records (hard/soft copy)
- Provide meeting support including calendaring, pre-meeting preparation, in-meeting note taking, and post-meeting follow up
- Screen email and voicemail, identify and flag urgent items
- Provide general administrative support on phones, calendar management, and travel
- Collaborate with peers to support large scale meetings & events planning
- Undergraduate degree in business, human resources or other business-related discipline
- 4years as an Executive Assistant in the C-Suite
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow up
- Enjoys working both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, growing company
- Event planning experience
- Strong business acumen
- Positive outlook and can-do attitude
- Ability to engage outside functional business units to achieve desired results or outcomes
- Maintain confidentiality
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Lifelong learner mentality
- Proven professional or personal commitment to the environment and reduction of Greenhouse gases
- A sense of humor and fun personality
Our BART-accessible office is located in downtown Oakland. Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous retirement package. Energy Solutions provides an excellent benefits package including a generous retirement plan, medical, dental and vision insurance, other pre-tax contribution plans and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
For more information about Energy Solutions, please visit us on our website at www.energy-solution.com.
We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply. Information will be requested to perform the compulsory background check; drug screens are required and authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely is a precondition of employment. Energy Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination and two weeks must have passed since the final dose before you will be able to work from our office.