WHO WE ARE
Mind Share Partners is an early-stage nonprofit whose mission is to build awareness, support, and acceptance in the workplace for people with mental health conditions. In any given year, 1 in 5 Americans will have a diagnosable mental health issue—that means mental health affects every meeting, every phone call, and every workplace. We believe that if workplaces commit to supporting their employees with mental health conditions, we can drastically improve individual lives, company cultures, and workplace productivity.
Based in San Francisco with a national reach, we offer three programs: 1) Citywide peer groups for professionals managing mental health conditions; 2) Leader allies within companies who share their stories and cultivate an accepting environment for their employees with mental health conditions; and 3) Company workshops that equip supervisors and teams with the tools to support their colleagues who are managing mental health conditions.
We envision a world in which everyone is open about their conditions and accepted by others, enabling them to get the treatment that they need to thrive. For more information, please visit www.mindsharepartners.org.
We’re looking for an organized, learning-oriented generalist who is interested in playing a key role in the growth of a new nonprofit focused on workplace mental health. The associate will work across a broad range of functions—such as grant writing, program management, and data evaluation—while diving deep into the workplace culture and mental health fields.
Based in San Francisco, this role is part-time, with some flexibility in work location and hours. We’re considering candidates with a wide range of experience and professional tenure. If you’re unsure whether your background fits the role, send us your resume—we’re always interested in starting a conversation with people interested in our mission.
The associate will provide broad support to the Mind Share Partners team and mission. We’re looking for someone who can help us with:
– Fundraising & Event Planning: Crafting grant proposals and reports, researching fundraising prospects (including foundations, corporations, and individuals), and coordinating small events.
– Program Management: Coordinating logistics for peer groups, such as room set-up, website updates and regular reminders.
– Social Media & Marketing: Managing social media accounts, creating content for blogs and articles, and supporting marketing strategy overall.
– Data & Administrative Management: Executing data entry for expense tracking and constituent tracking; scheduling and meeting planning; creating documents creation; providing additional team support as needed.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a team player who excels at writing, stays organized when managing multiple projects, and is excited about diving into new things. For this role, we’re considering candidates with a wide range of professional experience and tenure, who have these qualifications:
– Experience: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (including current students), including some professional or office experience.
– Availability: Available to work 10-20 hours per week; able to travel to our San Francisco office two to three times per week; occasional evening availability for peer groups and events.
– Skillset: Exceptional communicator with superior writing skills; extremely organized; ability to juggle multiple priorities with strong attention to detail; basic technology literacy, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and basic database understanding.
– Work style: Ability to be collaborative and also independently productive; positive attitude, flexibility, integrity, and sound judgment.
Mind Share Partners offers a competitive salary, commensurate with your skills and experience.
At Mind Share Partners, we are deeply committed to building a team with diverse perspectives and experiences, and who come from a range of backgrounds and cultures. We encourage people from underrepresented communities to apply.