Full-Time Residential Staff – $500 SIGNON BONUS!!
Founded in 1975, The Help Group is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive nonprofit of its kind in the United States serving adolescents and young adults with special needs related to autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, ADHD, developmental delays, abuse and emotional problems.
We are seeking bright, caring, enthusiastic Residential Staff to join our dynamic residential team. The program is housed in 4 small group homes located in North Hills, CA and serves 24 adults, ages 18+, with developmental disabilities. Great opportunity for anyone who is looking for a wonderful career!
This is a full-time 52 hour shift work 3 and one-half days per week which includes 1-2 overnights. Overtime and double-time pay is available!
Bring your passion for making a difference to our dynamic team! Experience with population and some college is desired, however will provide training.
• 18 years of age or older
• High school diploma/GED
• CA driver’s license with a good driving record and the ability to be insured by the agency insurer
• You must be able to work well in a team environment
• Ability to work in home-like settings
• Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with all levels of personnel, internal and external to the company
• Ability to handle physical aspects of job, including bending, stooping, lifting, pushing, pulling, reaching, and walking for periods of time
The Help Group offers wonderful training opportunities, a supportive, professional work environment and great benefits, including:
• A 100% employer-sponsored health insurance plan
• Dental & vision insurance
• 403-b savings plan
• Flexible Saving Account
• Sick Time